1.17.2009

Rethinking video....

Up until I saw this video I was TOTALLY anti-videographer for our wedding (thoughts of in-your-face sappy video of awkward moments and embarassing relatives danced throughout my mind). HOWEVER, watch this clip from videographers ROCKMELON & a choreographed 1st dance --you'll totally understand why I'm rethinking my prior stance (ps- I LOVE the MJ reference... I can't imagine my wedding w/out some insane dance moments). Enjoy!



I still don't think we'll have a videographer for the wedding, but some other things were solidified on my frigid day trip to the outer banks today. Now we just have to set a date (a WHOLE other issue alone). But other than that, no wedding posts til spring break in March! Til then its architecture and architecture alone (well, plus or minus a few fun things thrown in the mix for my sanity's sake). Happy weekend to all!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...