10.14.2010

Yipp-ee!

I mentioned in a prior post that a wonderful development had come up with work recently and that I would mention it in a future post.  Well this is the post!  My day job has given me a promotion - and the best part?  I'm being moved to the new office location, that just happens to be 4 blocks from my house.  As in walking distance.   I have never in my life been a practical walking distance from where I lived to anywhere decent - not school, not the store, not work, until now.   I guess thats the beauty of living near Magazine Street.  Even better: No more cursing at slow drivers or the random Garden District tour bus I'm stuck behind while trying to get from one side of the city to another in time for work.  I'm absolutely thrilled!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...