9.15.2010

My life as of right now...

I'm in a wedding wonderland!

In all honesty though, I'm in crunch time trying to get a wedding invite suite assembled for a client and ready to be mailed before the end of the week.  Our kitchen table and peninsula has been overtaken by hills of chocolate inner tri-fold pockets and valleys of light pink envelopes. I can't remember the last time we actually ate at the dinner table, quite frankly.  That plus I was asked by one of my best friends from High School to design her Save the Dates  (yippee!) before the end of the month, makes for a very, very busy Mrs. Bama.  I will be back with a  full rundown of my blink-and-you-missed-it, yet still much needed trip back to VB sooner rather than later.

Til I pull myself out of wedding world and back into the blogosphere - have a fabulous week!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...