4.01.2010

Sneak Preview

I've been hard at work lately mustering up a whole new collection of fold over cards.  By far the hardest part of this whole process has been nailing down prices and decent vendors.  Now that I've solidified those, the fun part - design- has finally been in full swing! 

I've been inspired by the absolutely beautiful springtime here in NOLA, and it has thus driven me to create a new collection called Flora & Fauna (which is really just birds and flowers, for now).  Since I love my blog readers so much, I've decided to give you all a little visual snack in the form of a preview.  Remember: feedback and honest opinions are ALWAYS welcomed!

Cardinalis:

in honor of my fabulous home state of VA
Alba:
honestly, who sees cute little Sanderlings and doesn't smile?

Narcissus:
a design I did for my dear friend at notreallybloggingmaterial for her B-day.  Looks like I'm getting into the monogram creating business also!

Thats all for now, but please know that I'll have these designs plus a few more up on the etsy store for purchase within a few weeks.  Hope you all are having a wonderful week so far!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...