6.13.2010

Keep on Keeping Up!

Oh,  I completely must apologize -- so many things have been going on down here in the Big Easy with our little family of three (between my crazy work schedule, starting P90X w/ Mr. Bama, design insanity and taking care of "the Bear") that I simply cannot keep up with the posts of every little event!  However there has been a new developemnt for my little business: One Pound Design is now on Facebook! Please become a fan today and also please preview my new line of damask wedding invitation designs!

I'm looking at posting something of substance on Sunday or Monday (yay days off!!!) so keep your eyes peeled and I cannot thank you enough for your patience and loyalty! So "Ayez un bon weekend" from New Orleans!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...