11.02.2010

Halloween Wrap Up

I'm a little exhausted from the events of the weekend, plus I had a "gift" day off -- spent catching up with the 100,376 million things I needed to get done today (and no, I still didn't get around to vacuuming).  But I did manage to make Mr. Bama a killer, all-be-it very Al-dente, shrimp pasta dish for dinner.

Soo, drumroll:
Quick recap the events from Halloween weekend:
 Saturday:
the "Louisiana Myths, Legends and Famous People" Halloween Party
its hard to tell, but we're Bonnie & Clyde
The Trashy Diva Crew
Rocky, the VERY poorly taxidermedied racoon, modelling my
 Bonnie wig & beret
umm, babe, thats not me.
Sunday:
Halloween / Bear's First Birthday Party
the pupcakes pre-peanut butter frosting
applying the all-important peanut butter "frosting" to the pup-cakes
voila! de pup-cakes est fini!
Bear says: Thanks for the Birthday Pupcake Mom & Dad - nom nom nom 
Now time for spooktacular Halloween fun!
the house all spooked-out
Mr Bama carving his masterpiece
what's to come

guess whose is whose
the birthday boy waiting for trick or treaters
and the piece de resistance:

the Headless horseman's horse!
needless to say we had an awesome Halloween weekend - we actually ran out of candy Sunday night (wow!) so I'd say things went very well.  Onward to November!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...