8.20.2009

1 month

at 4pm one month from today, I will be Mrs. B (short for Bama Boy) . CRAZY and super exciting!!
Anyhow, Boy did I have a wonderful time this past weekend!

On Saturday I had a lovely Bridal Shower hosted by two of my mom's good friends: my godmother/ mom's best friend from college and one of our neighbors that I've known since I was 5.
(me seated with my little sis/maid of honor, my mom and my rehearsal dinner bouquet)
Everything was so perfect - from the cute little "B" Petit Fours to the each and every guest. Everyone from my Aunt from North Carolina to my babysitter from when I was a year old to my 5 bridesmaids made it to the party and truly made the day that much more special.
Later than night was an awesome bachelorette party with amazing friends -- note: theres a reason theres no pictures posted here of that night's events (i didnt have a camera and i havent gotten anyone's pics back). The short version - It was an absolute blast, a surprise and I was proudly not hungover the next day. Amazing!

Now back to reality and crunch time. T-minus 30 days til spectacular spectacular (or maybe just a fun wedding celebration at the beach)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...