6.26.2013

bayreuth + a year

It's been a while since my last visit here, and while its been 10 months since my last post, honestly, not much has changed.  Lots of trips, a job (that keeps my crazy busy), some new opportunities and a a visit from a few friends is all that has changed.  I'm still in Germany, and we have about year left, so I've pledged to sit down and blog more so I don't forget anything.

For instance, we went to Bayreuth this weekend for my big 3-0 birthday.  It was a complete surprise, where I didn't know where we were going until we were about an hour into the drive there.  Do you have any idea how hard it is to pack without knowing where you're going?  It's impossible!









top: Trashy Diva, skirt: Trashy Diva, cardi: J.Crew Jackie Cardi (n/a, similar ), beer: Bayreuther Beirbrauerei


Top, cardi & skirt (see above), purse : Kate Spade Nicole Kent ( n/a, similar), sandals: Sseko





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...